PERSPECTIVE

Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Producer only. Provide a lnk if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.
Esteemed Member

Postby flyrobynfly » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:08 am

Thank you Jeffrey, that was helpful and you gave me a good idea for a show I'm working on where I wanted a different perspective and now I know how to do it and easy too!
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~ Joseph Chilton Pearce

Photoshop CS2, PSG & PSP, Kodak C653

Postby nannybear » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:21 am

Great ideas Jeffrey, I am about to start my sister's 60th birthday show and this gave me an idea!!! Cheers Jan
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

darlenea

Jeffrey

Postby darlenea » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:40 am

Could you post the easle for us to use THis was a great tutorial. Thanks Darlene

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Jeffery » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:26 am

Thank you Flyrobynfly .. Nannybear

I am so pleased you found that useful. I am now looking forward to seeing your shows which include it. Have a wonderful day.

With Kind regards

Jeffery
21 January 2008

I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius Chinese philosopher (551 BC - 479 BC)

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Jeffery » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:31 am

Thank you Darlene

The easel came from a friends email, and I copied it by using “Print screen” try it from my tutorial see if it will work for you. If not I will send you a PM including it. I’m glad you liked the tutorial.

With Kind regards

Jeffery
21 January 2008

videogal

Postby videogal » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:36 am

Thank you for the tutorial, Jeffery. I hadn't thought of using any other transition than fade for going from black & white to color.

~video gal

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Jeffery » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:22 am

Hello Video Gal,
I was so pleased to read that you enjoyed the tutorial. Thank you for viewing it, and for your time to comment. In the next few days I will be posting my Tutorial No.. 2 (Popping Colour). Please have a look and tell me what you think. Thanks.

With Kind regards

Jeffery
22 January 2008

dawnmurray

perspective

Postby dawnmurray » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:10 am

thanks ror your tutorial,could you please tell me how to select the section to delete in photoshop, i have taken the picture and taken it to photoshop but im a bit of a novice and cant get my head round how to remove section hope you dont mind helping thanks

dawn :oops:

Postby sheldonk » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:41 am

Hi Dawn,

Hope you don't mind me jumping in here. There are many ways to make a selection in Photoshop. You might want to try starting with the magic wand on the toolbar. There is also lasso tools, shape tools etc.

It all depends on what you're trying to select. I suggest you try a book on Photoshop. It should have a whole chapter on how to do selections. This is a basic skill you really want to get to know better!

Sheldon

dawnmurray

perspective

Postby dawnmurray » Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:47 am

Hi Jeffery
thank you very much for your tutorial, I downloaded it and followed it to the letter and surprised myself I could actually make it happen, a picture frame I am very fond of with its own background showing a slideshow of my favourite pics.when your tutorial begins I love the fairy watching the screen, can you tell me how you achieved this effect, once again thank you, Ive had a look at your website and Im going to start watching your tutorials on there I hope they help as much as this one
dawn :lol:

Postby Jerry Cole » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:41 am

Jeffrey,
Thanks for posting this tut on perspective ... I don't know how I missed it earlier. This will really come in handy.
Thanks again,
Jerry
San Diego Guy
PSG, PSP, PSE8 & Nikon D80 user
"I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way." Mark Twain

Postby Pauline Collins » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:13 pm

Thank you from me too. A pleasure to watch.
Pauline

Previous

Return to PSP - Tutorials