Double alpha channel transitions

Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Producer only. Provide a lnk if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.

Double alpha channel transitions

Postby im42n8 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:17 pm

In a double alpha channel transition, while the transition graphic is playing across the screen, you will see both the beginning image (A) and the ending image (B) on the screen at the same time vs seeing Image A, then the transition image, and finally image B.

I simulate this transition using a lower third, an revealer, and a simple graphic along with their associated alpha channel (which removes the background ... a static image would need to have its background removed with a mask as well). Using a PSP transition on Image A to reveal Image B completes the simulation of the Double Alpha Channel Transition effect.

ALSO, I show how to use one of Digital Juice's Double Alpha Channel Transition Images in Proshow Producer.

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... alb=135843

Dale

dnmilikan

Postby dnmilikan » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:16 am

Dale, Thanks a lot for sharing this...very cool.

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Jeffery » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:17 pm

Hello Dale

That was so interesting, thank you. I can see I have a lot to learn. The members on this forum are so good at helping each other, that’s good. Please keep them coming.

With Kind regards

Jeffery
16 January 2008

I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius Chinese philosopher (551 BC - 479 BC)

Return to PSP - Tutorials