Adding a Template into an Exisiting Show

Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Producer only. Provide a lnk if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.

Adding a Template into an Exisiting Show

Postby VidQueen » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:22 pm

This one is a re-vamped version of the last Template tutorial I had on my website (made waaaaay back in v. 2.6!). The information may be a little basic, but if you're just getting into using templates any info is good info!

Template Tutorial

Happy ProShowing!
Jennifer

Postby marmart » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:10 am

Thanks Jennifer!! You make Proshow life so much easier (: Happy Thanksgiving.

Mary

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby briancbb » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:32 am

Jennifer

Thanks once more for you free sharing attitude.

Brian

Postby BarbaraC » Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:42 am

Other than downsizing my screen resolution, is there a way of enlarging the tutorial show so that I can see it? It's approximately 2" x 1.5" on my monitor!

Barbara

Postby marmart » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:06 am

BarbaraC wrote:Other than downsizing my screen resolution, is there a way of enlarging the tutorial show so that I can see it? It's approximately 2" x 1.5" on my monitor!

Barbara

Are you viewing this in MS Media Player? I just viewed full screen using MP and it isn't too bad.

Mary

Postby BarbaraC » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:27 am

You beat me to it. After posting the question, I realized I could download it. Not only could I see it, but I can now easily watch it again even if my ISP goes down. (Shouldn't have said that.)

Barbara

Postby VidQueen » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:50 am

I'm still tweeking with the best way to deliver these. Flash might be better, but since ProShow isn't available for Macs anyway, I figured a Windows Based delivery system would be better (and faster). Hopefully, the quality isn't too bad. I know it gets pixelized when I zoom, but otherwise it should look pretty good.

Suggestions and comments are always welcome! Thanks for taking time to watch, folks!

Jennifer

Postby BarbaraC » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:58 am

Jennifer, when it was downloaded, everything was clear, and since many of us like to save your tutorials on our computers, the option to download is a boon.

The concept of creating a template that includes favorite bits and pieces from various shows is an excellent idea, one that can save us from opening a large number of templates just to grab a single setup from each.

One question: I went out to your site in search of your starter template, but I didn't find it. Do you no longer offer it or was I looking everywhere but where it is?

Barbara

EDIT: Don't answer. I looked a second time and there it was right where it belonged. I have no idea where I was the first time around.

Postby wls34233 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:09 pm

Jennifer
I love everything you do for this group. Thank you.
I do have a question about your starter templates. There appears a thin yellow outline around one of the pictures in all templates. I can't seem to make it disappear so that all pictures are unframed.
Thanks wls

Esteemed Member

Postby flyrobynfly » Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:11 am

Thanks so much Jen for the tutorial!
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~ Joseph Chilton Pearce

Photoshop CS2, PSG & PSP, Kodak C653

Esteemed Member

Re: Adding a Template into an Exisiting Show

Postby kneedeep » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:44 pm

Hi,

VidQueen wrote:This one is a re-vamped version of the last Template tutorial I had on my website (made waaaaay back in v. 2.6!). The information may be a little basic, but if you're just getting into using templates any info is good info!

Template Tutorial

Happy ProShowing!
Jennifer

Not sure why, but I can not get it to play. When I downloaded it and tired to play it I am getting: "Cannot play this media file, The file is either corrupt or the application does not support the format you are trying to play"

Return to PSP - Tutorials