Producer 3.0 Vs 3.1

Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Producer only. Provide a lnk if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.

Producer 3.0 Vs 3.1

Postby VidQueen » Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:03 pm

I've had a few people ask me to create a tutorial showing the differences between these two versions. Most of it is simply cosmetic, but there are some other really nice additions to this version. The tutorial is 10 minutes long, but it should load fairly quickly on my new super duper fast server!

Producer 3.0 Vs. Producer 3.1

Enjoy!

Jennifer

Postby bigsewed » Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:50 pm

Thanks Jennifer...
As usual...Very professional...and easy to follow...
Wes

Postby cherub » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:57 pm

Jennifer, thanks for your excellent tutorial. It really put some order into my thoughts. :D

One thing that the tutorial does not cover is the button: File > Download extras
I see that this topic confuses a lot of people, and this question keeps popping up in the forum:
"I can't work on my old shows anymore, because I am left with only 8 backgrounds..."
"Where have my backgrounds gone ? "

I'll just add a question of my own to this: Where are the backgrounds, masks and frames located on
my computer in ver. 3.1 ?

Download Extras

Postby VidQueen » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:44 am

cherub wrote:Jennifer, thanks for your excellent tutorial. It really put some order into my thoughts. :D

One thing that the tutorial does not cover is the button: File > Download extras
I see that this topic confuses a lot of people, and this question keeps popping up in the forum:
"I can't work on my old shows anymore, because I am left with only 8 backgrounds..."
"Where have my backgrounds gone ? "

I'll just add a question of my own to this: Where are the backgrounds, masks and frames located on
my computer in ver. 3.1 ?

You're absolutley right, Mona...I realized I missed that one right after I posted it :( I'm going to re-record this morning and post it again before noon (the link above will still be good).

After you've downloaded the files (By choosing File>Download Extras) you should be able to find those files in this folder: Program Files>Photodex>ProShowProducer>Content>Backgrounds (or Masks, Borders, etc).

Thanks for keeping me on my toes!

Jennifer

Postby Camlork » Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:39 pm

Many thanks Jennifer for another excellent tutorial. Clear and concise as always.

Ted

Return to PSP - Tutorials