I'm Baaaaacckkkk!!

Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Producer only. Provide a lnk if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.

I'm Baaaaacckkkk!!

Postby VidQueen » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:07 pm

Hi Everybody!

I've got two new tutorials on my website ready for viewing! They load super duper fast and if you add it to your shopping cart you can download the WMV file to your computer at no extra charge. (don't forget to add the monthly free background, too!)

The tutorials cover Alpha Channels in Video Files and the Chroma Key Feature in Producer.

I'm still revamping all of the other tutorials that were on my website, but I promise they'll be back soon. I want to re-record them since the new 3.1 update.

Happy ProShowing Everybody!

Jennifer

Postby BarbaraC » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:59 pm

Jennifer! Quick! Go to the view page for the free background and hit the scrollbar to see watch what happens. Hope it's an easy fix.

Barbara

Postby VidQueen » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:14 pm

Barbara.....I"m not seeing anything! What was happening?

Postby BarbaraC » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:48 pm

When you scroll down, the image of the background doesn't scroll with everything else and appears to slide away.

Maybe we're on different pages. It's on this one: http://www.choicebackgrounds.com/store/viewItem.asp?idProduct=245
Let the video play through to the end before you scroll.

B.

muir

problems downloading

Postby muir » Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:09 pm

Jennifer,
not sure if I am doing something wrong, however to download I had to go all the way to paypal which told me to enter a number greater than $0 and would not continue. Not sure your intent is to ask people to divulge financial info to paypal to download a tutorial. Guess I'll watch on line when I get a chance.
thanks for offering these
Muir

Re: problems downloading

Postby VidQueen » Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:23 pm

muir wrote:Jennifer,
not sure if I am doing something wrong, however to download I had to go all the way to paypal which told me to enter a number greater than $0 and would not continue. Not sure your intent is to ask people to divulge financial info to paypal to download a tutorial. Guess I'll watch on line when I get a chance.
thanks for offering these
Muir

No, no...the free stuff really is free; you shouldn't be diverted anywhere. No money should be changing hands at all. If you are going to PayPal that is definately a problem and I will look into it. Muir, if you go back and go to "My Account" you should see the items there for you to download once you are logged in.

Postby VidQueen » Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:51 pm

Ok, I see what's happening now....Muir, you don't actually have to go to Pay Pal, although it does give you a button to go there. If you ignore that (I'll have to talk to my web designers about taking that step out for the free ones) and go to your My Accounts, you'll see where you can download it.

Having said that...when you try to download it, it just starts playing. Antother thing I gotta talk to the designers about! If you right click on the link and choose "Save Target As" you can save it to your computer...although you shouldn't have to do that.

Bear with me folks...I'll work out all the kinks as soon as I can!!

Jennifer

Postby HunnyB » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:21 am

SO GLAD YOUR SITE IS UP AND RUNNING.
It's November 1, so hurry and add another free download ---- :wink:
Man, not being able to buy from ChoiceBackgrounds was like having a limb gone!!!!!!
:D

HunnyB
HunnyB
PSP4, Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF70-300mm lens, Dell Studio XPS 9100 desktop w/ blu-ray burner & Windows 7; hpMedia center pc370n desktop; Gateway Laptop; Epson 4990 scanner; hpC5280 Printer; Adobe CS5; QuarkXpress 8

Postby VidQueen » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:25 am

Thanks Hunny!

I'm working on a little tutorial explaining how to use the new site. Then I suppose I should crank out a new background, huh?! :lol: I'll keep October's free one up for awhile, since I was completely gone for nearly 3 weeks.

I'll have it up by the end of the day, Hunny!

Jennifer

Postby bigsewed » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:35 am

Having exact same issue as Muir...
Can't download free monthly download...
Went through Paypal as directed...Still did not work...
Wes

Postby nannybear » Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:12 am

Glad you are back Jen, even with the kinks!!! All good things take time anyway right? hugs Jan
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

Postby Camlork » Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:12 am

Jennifer it's great to see (and hear) you back. I managed to download both tutorials without problems and will enjoy studying them in detail whilst we're cruising in the Med next week. Whether I'll be able to afford the usual bottle of wine, at NCL prices, to keep my head clear whilst I study is a different matter.:) Many thanks.

Ted

Postby VidQueen » Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:13 am

Hi Wes,

No, please don't go to Pay Pal. That's an unnecessary step. Go to your My Account and you'll see where you can download the background. When no money changes hands I have to process the order manually, so it won't be instant, but I check the orders several times an hour. Yours was just processed, so your background is ready to be downloaded :)

Thanks for your patience while all of this is worked out, folks!

Jennifer

magnusg

Postby magnusg » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:49 am

HI,
Sorry to trouble you. When I log on to get the free background, it says that I amm not registered. I think I am. Should I register?

Magnus

Postby VidQueen » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:25 am

magnusg wrote:HI,
Sorry to trouble you. When I log on to get the free background, it says that I amm not registered. I think I am. Should I register?

Magnus

Hi Magnus,

If you registered under the old website I'm afraid you'll have to register again (sorry about that!). I don't see a current registration for you. If you don't mind doing it again, it should be quick and painless!

Jennifer

Next

Return to PSP - Tutorials