Tutorial: Masks Exposed Vol. 6

Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Producer only. Provide a lnk if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.

Tutorial: Masks Exposed Vol. 6

Postby rkligman » Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:49 pm

The next tutorial is ready for viewing and deals with Masks. In this tutorial we'll use Multiple Masks on a slide.

I've chosen not to put it inside Proshow Presenter because the presenter is not optimal for viewing tutorials.
Because it's not in Presenter, you need to click here to view it on my MyCityPhotoGuide site.
Rick Insane Diego...

Postby slideshower » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:48 am

Hi Rick,

Since you said the tutorials were unlocked, I hope this is the right place to respond. I've viewed all your masking tutorials and want to thank you very, very much for sharing them with us. You are an excellent teacher! I like how you take your time and explain why you are doing things. I can actually understand masks now! (Also thank you to BarbaraC for bringing up the subject of masks!) Lucie

Postby rkligman » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:59 pm

Thank YOU very, very much for the kind comments. I'm glad they are helping others. I am fearlessly working with various masks right now to see what I can cook up in the kitchen. Thankfully I have a lot of tools to use, like Mikey! Using the few rules I laid out in the tutorials, they aren't a mystery any longer and that helps immensly.

Given all the positive feedback, I will certainly put together some more as time permits. I picked up a new microphone for Vol. 3-6 and it's recording much better. The plosives seem to have been virtually eliminated.
Rick Insane Diego...

Postby nannybear » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:20 pm

Awesome job Rick!!!
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

Return to PSP - Tutorials