New Fading Tutorial

Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Producer only. Provide a lnk if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.

New Fading Tutorial

Postby VidQueen » Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:52 am

Hi Everybody,

I just posted a new basic tutorial in answer to a "Portrait Question" by Ms. Sandy :) It's called Fade In and Fade Out....how to fade multiple layers in a single slide using only two keyframes per layer.

Nothin' fancy....but you never know what you might gleen from the basic stuff!

Happy ProShowing!
Jennifer

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby 57Corvette » Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:10 am

Jennifer

Thanks for posting this tutorial ......... it's very helpful and a good source to go back to when one (like me) gets confused. Also, I noticed your new avatar .. if that's you, you should change your handle from VidQueen to BeautyQueen ........... :D

Thanks again for the posting .........

Bob
Nikon D80
ProShow Producer
CS3 Extended
Paint Shop Pro xi

Postby VidQueen » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:13 pm

57Corvette wrote:.. if that's you, you should change your handle from VidQueen to BeautyQueen ........... :D

:lol: :lol: If that's me?!!! Yes, I promise that's actually me...! Lest we forget, however, I work from home which means most of the time I look more like that famous mug shot of Nick Nolte!!

Thanks for watching the tutorial :) I'm glad it will be of use to you.

Jennifer

lisco

Postby lisco » Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:50 pm

Jennifer-

Thanks ever so much for the tutorial. Great help, as per usual. I have to say, I too like your new avatar. You look nothing like your last one, unlike me. I look worse than mine.

Scott

P.S. GO HOGS!

dawnmurray

tutorials

Postby dawnmurray » Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:37 pm

Hi jennifer
thanks for your help in all aspects of proshow,i really enjoy you tutorials especially,i try and follow bit by bit untill ive got it. at the moment i am trying to learn the moving frame over the black and white photo to colour ,i have photoshop cs2 and have learned how to do actions etc but can you tell me how to create a png example,a black bar as you call it in you tutorial thanks

dawn

Postby mrkitzel » Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:45 pm

Jennifer,

Thanks for posting this tutorial. One can never watch too many tutorials, even if you think you understand the subject. A glimmer of an idea or a new way to do a slide may surface. Thanks again.

Steve.

vciro

Postby vciro » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:31 am

Great Tutorial. Thanks very much, Jennifer.

Postby newtcruiser » Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:45 pm

Thanks Jennifer

Linda :lol:

Postby elshagon » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:30 am

Thanks Jennifer! The lightbulb clicked on again :idea: . I had no idea you could have transitions to the layers within the slide. Great tutorial, thanks for sharing it.........oh yeah, looking good in your pic too...

Postby VidQueen » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:01 am

You are all so very welcome, everyone!

I don't feel like I give feedback on shows very much, so this is the least I can do to contribute to the forum :)

Cheers and Happy ProShowing to All!

Jennifer

Lightbulb Jennifer?

Postby nannybear » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:33 am

I think I had the lightbulb click on yesterday. When you are looking at keyframes the "green" square is where it starts and the "red" square where it ends?? Thanks, hugs Jan
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

Re: Lightbulb Jennifer?

Postby VidQueen » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:42 am

nannybear wrote:I think I had the lightbulb click on yesterday. When you are looking at keyframes the "green" square is where it starts and the "red" square where it ends?? Thanks, hugs Jan

Yes, Ma'am! I find the Motion Path to be very useful when I'm trying to create a very smooth, minimal motion. If my photo seems to be moving too much I've probably got a very long motion path. I can then adjust my beginning (or ending) keyframe (ususally changing the scale and position) to make the motion path shorter and, therefore, less obtrusive.

Lovin' the lightbulbs goin' on out there!

Hugs (and prayers) to you, Jan

Jennifer

Postby Camlork » Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:22 pm

Thanks again Jennifer - you certainly have the knack of making things clesr to old fogies like me!

Ted

Postby marmart » Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:39 am

Wow, that voice! that face! those great tutorials!!! Could it get any better...you have made (PSP) life so much so much better for us!!!

Thank you !!!

Mary

You're Welcome!

Postby VidQueen » Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:48 am

You are very welcome! I'm very glad to hear that the tutorials actually HELP :) Lightbulbs are good.

Rock On, Everyone!

Jennifer

Next

Return to PSP - Tutorials