Switch to full style
Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Producer only. Provide a lnk if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.
Post a reply

How Do I Create a Transition

Sun May 29, 2016 3:18 pm

I am making a slideshow of my cat who recently passed away. I thought it would be nice to have paw prints or anything else related to a cat as a transition between slides but I don't know how to create one. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Kaye

Re: How Do I Create a Transition

Sun May 29, 2016 4:06 pm

Hit F1 (for Help). Do an index search for "Transitions" ... look for the sub-category of "Creating" ... Click on it and select the first item that appears in the popup window. Next, scroll down the information that appears until you find the topic: "Creating Your Own Transitions." The info below that title is the info that'll help you do what you want to do.

That's the quickest way to get you started.

Dale

Sun May 29, 2016 4:41 pm

Thank you Dale.

Sun May 29, 2016 10:32 pm

Hello

Jennifer made this one which is nice http://choiceslides.com/collections/tra ... ransitions

This can also give you ideas and help to create other ones... (I learn much watching and understanding how are made styles and transitions I bought)

Sorry for your cat.

Mon May 30, 2016 1:43 pm

Thank you Marie. I was just on her website and bought the paw prints transitions and dog and cat slide styles.
Post a reply