Categorizing & Backing Up

Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Producer only. Provide a lnk if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.

Categorizing & Backing Up

Postby BarbaraC » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:15 am

WordPress fell on its face for my latest post at ProShowThink and never sent out the email notifications to followers about Categorizing and Backing Up Styles. In case you missed it and in case you haven't been organizing and backing up (which you really should), the article may help you travel into the land of safety.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Re: Categorizing & Backing Up

Postby BarbaraC » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:40 am

The problem: It turns out that, when I signed up with WordPress umpteen years ago, I'd used my personal email address. I didn't even think about how it's done, but WP sends mail requests to the server handling the address one has used for signing up. Well, my ISP finally balked at having to send out many hundreds of notifications and promptly labeled my WP mail as being spam. :roll:

Solution: I contacted my (wonderful) web host, told them about the problem, they said I could switch my WP address to my business address, and they would not ever call it spam.

Back to our regularly programmed show.
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Return to PSP - Tutorials