Switch to full style
Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Producer only. Provide a lnk if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.
Post a reply

Davrodigital's Lightbox tutorial

Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:49 am

My sense of it is that ProShow's Lightbox is probably underutilized, and so when Davrodigital produced this newest tutorial, I thought many of you might appreciate it.

Barbara

Re: Davrodigital's Lightbox tutorial

Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:02 am

Very nice - thanks Barbara - I am one of the ones that was aware of "Lightbox" but never really used it. He has some good examples - I think I will start using it more in the future.

mikey

Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:14 am

Since I've been no more than vaguely aware of Lightbox just like you, I figured there were bound to be more fluffy-headed people at hand. :D

Barbara

Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:22 am

Like Mikey, I was aware of the Lightbox too ... but just never found it of much use to me. However, it has more functionality that I was aware of ... the last time I looked at it was back in the v3.2 days tho. It looks like it may have some utility in certain circumstances ... and I may consider it more than I have. Particularly when I'm initially setting up a show. Some of what it does looks like a potential labor saver, if not a tool to help reduce some frustrations when moving slide around and/or combining slide while looking at the bigger picture.

Dale

Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:20 pm

What popped right out at me was how much easier it would be when trying to do a major rearrangement of slides. It looks like it would reduce the amount of self-inflicted irritation.

Barbara

Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:42 am

Yes, you can do a lot in Lightbox view, especially when moving things around/adding or removing slides, but I really miss the show preview availability so don't stay in there that long.

Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:53 am

trulytango wrote:...but I really miss the show preview availability so don't stay in there that long.

Most definitely. I rely very heavily on the preview, using scrub to see in detail what's happening when. A boon for me would be having the physical room for a second monitor for seeing everything without terminally cluttering the screen.

Barbara
Post a reply