combine projects

Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Producer only. Provide a lnk if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.

combine projects

Postby dkelleytn » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:17 am

I have an intro project and a retirement slideshow. Not knowing alot about projects. I'm wanting to put the show on youtube. Do I need to combine the projects and if so how? Any help or tutorial would be helpful.
Thank you

Re: combine projects

Postby texan » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:47 am

Typically a project is a combination of shows.........

YouTube only accepts a "single" show upload........

You have two options:

Option One:

If you have a project that has two shows in it; copy and paste show #2 Into show number one....
Thus you have created a single large show.......now upload the large show to YouTube.

Option two:

Save each show individually from your project.......each with a unique name.

You now have two separate shows.

Upload each (One at a time) to youTube.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Texan

Postby dkelleytn » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:49 am

Thank you so much. I think that will work......

Postby dkelleytn » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:54 am

I guess I'm confused. I was thinking you could have seperate projects and burn them at one time into one continues show. I use to having different shows and burn on one dvd. I just got PSP this past winter and with the new format, its all a little confusing to me. What is the best way to create a show.

Postby texan » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:06 pm

Burning Projects to a DVD is different than uploading them to you tube!!

Assuming you have enough space on a dvd you could burn one or more projects to a dvd; just as you can burn several/many files to a DVD.

Now you introduce a "3rd element" (Wnen you burn several Projects to a DVD) and that's How will these projects behave after they have been burned onto a dvd. Unless you have included a 3rd element along with the burn the two projects will not be linked; and therefore may or may not run consecutively. (Or for that matter they may not even run???)
Texan

Return to PSP - Tutorials