ProShow 5 - "Where Did It Go?!?!"

Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Producer only. Provide a lnk if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.

Re: ProShow 5 - "Where Did It Go?!?!"

Postby dcbyrne » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:31 pm

Hello Jennifer,
What a wonderful piece of work. Thanks for your time in doing this for eveyone.

Douglas

Valued Member

Postby lynn1102 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:44 pm

I'm just getting start using version 5 after being away from it since downloading it 6 months ago. I knew the format was different and was really having problems finding things.
There videos will be lots of help. I did view them all and have it bookmarked for review.
I was hoping to find a printed version of a manual, but no luck from Photodex - only a 672 page download.
I need specific help for other things, but these hints will help for now. Thanks

Lynn

Postby debngar » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:56 pm

Hi Lynn,

Try going to the "search>advanced search" area of the forum (upper right corner of screen) and use specific key words with a "+" in front of each word and a space in between. That might help you find what you need.

This is why it's good for people to use specific key words in their thread titles when they have questions as it makes it soooo much easier to find answers in the archives instead of having to wade through threads with meaningless subject titles with names like:

Help!
Have a question!
How do I...
Newbie....
Version 5 question...
Etc

Don't feel too bad. Other users struggled with the new version 5 UI also when it was released. :D
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Postby Zotz1 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:33 am

Great job ! Thanks for the help . I finally upgraded to 5.0 and the videos were a real time saver :)

Previous

Return to PSP - Tutorials