Is there is tutorial for this?

Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Producer only. Provide a lnk if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.

Is there is tutorial for this?

Postby kojaysnana » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:22 am

Hi Everyone,

Happy Holidays!!!

I am feeling renewed and want to create some slideshows. I have a video of moving clouds, but I want to have still images or image showing through my clouds. Is this possible in Proshow. Is there an tutorial for this. I have tried using the video as a mask, the image as a mask, I have tried inverting either or, I have watched Choicebackgrounds tut on masking....can't seem to get it. Please help...

Thanks you guys for any response or advice...

Karen

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: Is there is tutorial for this?

Postby VernonRobinson » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:56 pm

Karen,
Typically, you have to have a whole in your mask that has transparency. This would allow your image to shine through :) the opening.

Failing that, what you could try is to put your image as the top layer on your cloud and lower the opacity on the Layers/Editing tab to your liking. You could then use keyframing to have your images pop up at different times on different clouds. Also, don't forget that you can keyframe the opacity to start out faint and increase to your desired level and then fade away back into the clouds.

HTH,
-Vernon

Postby kojaysnana » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:26 pm

Thanks Vernon, I am going to try lowering the opacity as I know nothing about masks. You wouldn't happen to know where video overlays might be purchased, I have been searching and cant find anything. Maybe someone on the forum could create me one and I will pay.

Thanks again for your help Vernon

Karen

Came back to add-I just tried lowering the opacity, that works perfectly Vernon. Gives me the exact effect I am looking for more. (Note to self-duuuh, wake up and think)

Thanks again,

Karen

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby VernonRobinson » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:12 pm

No problem. Glad we could assist.

-Vernon

Return to PSP - Tutorials