Blue Light! Green Light! Tutorial

Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Producer only. Provide a lnk if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.

Blue Light! Green Light! Tutorial

Postby VidQueen » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:54 am

In this tutorial you'll learn all about those little blue and green lights in the Motion Effects Window:

I've had some people ask how to download these videos to your computer. To be honest, YouTube keeps changing how and even if that's able to be done. I post all of these tutorials in many places, some of which have download links. First, you can find all of the tutorials in the ProShow Training series on Screencast. Below each tutorial is a "Details" tab with download links. You can also subscribe to my PodCast through iTunes. You don't need an iPad, iPod or even a Mac computer! Just download iTunes (it's free), open the store and click on the Pod Cast tab, then search for ProShow Training. They'll all be downloaded to your computer to watch and enjoy right from your hard drive! To view them all in one place online, please visit my blog at http://www.learnproshow.blogspot.com

Enjoy!

Jennifer

Return to PSP - Tutorials