Workflow Tutorial - Jennifer Clark

Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Producer only. Provide a lnk if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.

Workflow Tutorial - Jennifer Clark

Postby VidQueen » Thu May 13, 2010 7:59 am

Here's a little tutorial I whipped together to describe my workflow as I am putting together a 200+ slide show for a graduation in just a few hours:

Re: Workflow Tutorial - Jennifer Clark

Postby Ron » Thu May 13, 2010 9:46 am

Jen
Thank you for sharing, such a useful topic, with some great ideas. I feel you have saved me hours even though I haven't done anything yet. I think you might open some eyes to many of us.
Great Tutorial
Appreciative
Ron
"Family over Friends" "Night over Day" "Nikon over Canon" "Gravy over Everything"

Postby Oldguy » Thu May 13, 2010 10:47 am

Jennifer
You are the greatest! Thank you very much for
all of your tutorials!!

Forrest

Postby VidQueen » Thu May 13, 2010 12:56 pm

You're very welcome :D

Its amazing how taking just a few simple steps, like gathering all of your styles you'll need into one category before you start your show, can make such a huge difference :D

Jennifer

Postby BarbaraC » Thu May 13, 2010 1:27 pm

Jennifer, in addition to the pleasure of finding that you've once again used those stone frames, I'm pleased to say this old dog just learned a new trick in the area of categorizing. Why didn't I realize a style could be in more than one category simultaneously? :shock: That one little tip is going to save me a whole lot of constant searching.

Your tutorials a superb. Your narration is relaxed, conversational, and it makes it so easy to listen to you and understand everything you're saying. Some of those stuffy narrators one hears now and then on PBS could learn a thing or two from you.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Postby ChrissyC » Thu May 13, 2010 7:12 pm

Why the heck can't I see the tutorial?? all there is is a big square box in the middle of your post Jen, the player is not there, did you remove it or is it on my end? I want to see this tutorial!!!!
Chrissy
edit: hmmm strange, but your tutorial isn't showing up in Internet Explorer, but it does show up in my other browser opera...ok I'll scoot over to it and watch :):)
Chrissy
Jennifer, that tutorial was so good! I really enjoyed it and I learned something to!!
Chrissy
Last edited by ChrissyC on Thu May 13, 2010 9:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby silverfox » Thu May 13, 2010 8:23 pm

Jennifer,
Thanks - great informational tutorial!

silverfox in central california

Postby Astra » Fri May 14, 2010 2:36 am

Jennifer,
thanks for such a great tutorial.

Postby Astra » Fri May 14, 2010 2:36 am

Jennifer,
thanks for such a great tutorial.

Postby marmart » Fri May 14, 2010 3:44 am

Jennifer - another great tutorial! Thank you. Do you have this on the Photodex site? I was hoping to download to my computer to keep in my tutorial library!

THanks again,

Mary

Postby VidQueen » Fri May 14, 2010 4:04 am

marmart wrote:Jennifer - another great tutorial! Thank you. Do you have this on the Photodex site? I was hoping to download to my computer to keep in my tutorial library!

THanks again,

Mary

You know...I haven't uploaded to the Photodex site in a very long time. YouTube allows me to upload to a searchable channel by the entire planet....Photodex is really only known by Photodex users and, even then, you'd have to search for my user name....it isn't really very "public"....but, then again, I don't think it's supposed to be!

Hunny....another reason (or so I thought) that I upload to YouTube and Vimeo is that it's easily accessible by everyone....unless something is messed up! I stopped using Internet Explorer about 6 months ago. I've been using Firefox ever since and I have been SUPER happy :D

Jennifer

Postby BarbaraC » Fri May 14, 2010 4:22 am

Just two days ago, someone asked me to look at his PayPal page because his banner wasn't showing up, one of those red-x boxes being there instead. The banner was there with my Firefox, but with IE, the dreaded red X showed up. He's now switching to Firefox. You'd think that, after all these years, Microsoft would have gotten it right.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Valued Member

Postby my3luv1 » Fri May 14, 2010 6:38 am

Jennifer, thanks for a great video tutorial. I am currently working on a band senior video, which I do every year, highlighting each senior with baby picture, senior picture and a picture from senior night(s) with their parents. I will definely will remember this next year. Especially, since my oldest son will be a senior next year, Do the prep work during my down time and wait for those pictures when they come in and BOMB! I am done!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Postby AMD » Fri May 14, 2010 7:52 am

Jennifer,

Another thanks for the great tutorial. I, for one, have really been interested in ways I can cut my time as I find it extremely time consuming to do a nice show.

Thanks again!

Ann

Return to PSP - Tutorials