Satin Sheet Curl

Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Producer only. Provide a lnk if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.
Emu

Satin Sheet Curl

Postby Emu » Sat May 30, 2009 7:27 am

Hello Im new to ProShow Producer and would like to be able to produce a satin sheet curl when I click from the main menu to the first slide and have it scrolling from left to right any idea tutorials on how to do this - Help.
Regards
Emu

Re: Satin Sheet Curl

Postby im42n8 » Sat May 30, 2009 8:05 am

What are you calling a "satin sheet curl." Could you describe it?

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Emu

Postby Emu » Sat May 30, 2009 5:29 pm

Thanks for the quick reply, hopefully I can explain it reasonably clearly, what I am trying to achieve is from the main menu when you click on a linked text, when you initially click on a link a transition occurs whereby from the point of the click to the beginning of the linked other slide shows, an animated silk sheet flaps across the screen from left to right, not sure if this is called a transition as Im new to this. Im not sure if the flapping satin sheet is an animated image or video, any help with achieving this is appreciated.

Postby cherub » Sat May 30, 2009 6:32 pm

Hi,
It sounds to me that you saw this while watching somebody's show.
Can you give us the link to that show so we may understand what you refer to?

The transitions in Producer are placed in between slides on the timeline (for example AB). If you hit that little square between slides with your mouse, you will get the menu with all the transitions that are available.

dnmilikan

Postby dnmilikan » Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 pm

Last edited by dnmilikan on Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby VernonRobinson » Sun May 31, 2009 4:00 am

I think what they are referring to is the curtain opening to "reveal a stage". You could try this :

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=174&p=845&hilit=curtain#p845

Also, I believe Photodex made one in their Style Pack 1 called "Curtain Call", available for purchase.

Regards,
-Vernon

Emu

Postby Emu » Sun May 31, 2009 6:29 am

Thanks for the suggestions and help so far, I captured what i am talking about on my webcam,its not real pretty but you will get the effect I am trying to achieve,,a step by step button by button account of how I can achieve this would be greatly appreciated. Ive loaded it up on you tube, see below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL34xuJdTIo

Regards
Emu

dnmilikan

Postby dnmilikan » Sun May 31, 2009 7:45 am

Return to PSP - Tutorials