Video Tutorial - Quick & Easy intro sequence

Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Producer only. Provide a lnk if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.

Re: Video Tutorial - Quick & Easy intro sequence

Postby sheldonk » Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:26 pm

Hi Barbara,

The magazine site won't have that info. Your credit card company does the conversion. As of Friday, it is $1.47 per British Pound. A year subscription to Digital Photo is about $98.00. That's about $7.50 an issue.

They used to sell the magazine at a big magazine shop in the Met Life building, right next to Grand Central Station in New York City. They charged $15.00 an issue! That's where I originally found the magazine. Unfortunately, I havn't seen it sold lately in the US. However, they ship anywhere in the world!

Sheldon

Postby BarbaraC » Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:58 pm

Whoa! That amount of money could extend my subscription to Digital Photo Pro for another three years or possibly four. I'd better wait until the dollar gets a whole lot stronger. :(

I still haven't made it into the city, but when I do, I'll meet you at Rockefeller Center. Don't know why, but I've always liked sitting on the benches there.

Barbara

Postby sheldonk » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:19 pm

Rockefeller Center sounds great! We can go up to the outdoor observatory at the top of the Rock! It's on the 70th floor. It opened a few years ago, but I've never been up.

BTW, New York has been miserably cold this winter. I'm sure you've had your fill of cold weather too where you live. I can't wait for spring!!

Yes, the magazine is expensive, but it is more a tutorial magazine than others like Digital Photo Pro or others. Oodles of projects to try each month, plus a video to go along with each. Lots of great content on the disks like brushes and the like.

Sheldon

Postby BarbaraC » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:43 am

There used to be a U.S. magazine like that, though don't ask me the name of it because I've long since forgotten. It was filled with all kinds of information and each issue was accompanied by a CD. They ceased publication rather in the way that truly good TV shows are the first to be canceled.

As long as we don't take the express elevator up to the 70th, I'm all for it. Express elevators and airplanes cause me a great deal of ear woe.

And now back to Gavin's scheduled programming.

Barbara

Postby WillSin865 » Fri May 08, 2009 5:12 pm

Can I ask where you got your intro music. I would like to have something like that for myself. Thanks!

Previous

Return to PSP - Tutorials