Tutorial: Modifiers Vol. 4

Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Producer only. Provide a lnk if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.

Re: Tutorial: Modifiers Vol. 4

Postby nannybear » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:33 am

Quick Question - when you do a show with modifiers and sync to music will it sync the key frame timing? Cheers Jan
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

Postby rkligman » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:10 am

nannybear wrote:Quick Question - when you do a show with modifiers and sync to music will it sync the key frame timing? Cheers Jan

I've never used the Sync to Music feature.
Rick Insane Diego...

Postby im42n8 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:36 pm

Some modifiers seem sensitive to the timing in the slide time (that is, the modifiers need adjusting if you change the transitions and/or the slide time). Synching your show up to the music may mess your slide playing up after you have the modifiers set.

Also, a synch to music will adjust the timing of your transitions and slide times ... keyframes are affected to the extent that the slide times are changed (that's because the keyframes timings are stretched by the percent increase or decrease in the amount of time from the original setting).

I don't use this feature ... as it really doesn't do anything useful to me for most of the things I do. I know it's there and have played with it. But, it doesn't help me get my slideshow done ... unless it's a quick one ... and timing the slides/layers to the music isn't a consideration!

Dale

Previous

Return to PSP - Tutorials