Switch to full style
Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Gold only. Provide a link if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.
Post a reply

Re: Video Tutorial - Animated flightpath

Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:52 am

If you have an atlas, you might find what you're looking for and be able to scan it.

Barbara

Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:52 am

Thank you so much...You presentations are so clear and helpful!
Muriel

Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:57 am

I did think about that Barbara, but wondered if I could get a nice clear pic with it. This tutorial reminded me of the cool way they showed the traveling in the Indiana Jones movie, think it was the first one. Wonder if I could combine the flightpath with some clouds?
TinaJ

Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:04 am

If you scan using high resolution, then touch it up in your image editor, it should work well. If you make the clouds translucent, you can have the plane flying beneath them, above them, or both. You can do any darned thing you set your mind to.

Barbara

Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:05 am

I have a large (1354 x 657) map of the Island of Aruba if thats any good to you

Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:22 am

Thanks Mel. But I really need something that shows the entire east coast of the US from Maine to Florida, plus the Caribbean Sea and the islands. Aruba is close to SA so would actually need all the way down there. May be too far a trip to fit onto a show. :)
TinaJ

Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:20 am

Maybe you could use two or three maps, starting with the U.S. eastern New England and Mid-Atlantic coast, then to the Southern coast, do a bit of ocean, and then zoom in on Aruba. As you've mentioned, it's quite a long distance. Is it a non-stop journey? If not, there's your excuse to use more than one map.

Barbara

Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:08 pm

Yes, I am thinking about combining maps. Not sure about the trip, I will have to ask the girls. I can see it all in my head, next step is to get it onto the screen!
TinaJ
Post a reply