Switch to full style
Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Gold only. Provide a link if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.
Post a reply

Video Tutorial - Creative Captions

Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:06 pm

This weeks Proshow tutorial is on captions.

Whilst adding a caption to a slide is a simple enough process, try making the same caption to cross multiple slides.

In the video I show how you can copy a caption onto multiple slides whilst retaining it's size, colour and position. I also show who captions can be made to jump across transition effects.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qKuvn0jx2zg

Gavin

Re: Video Tutorial - Creative Captions

Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:25 pm

Ohhh Yipee Gavin a new tutorial from you! I love your video tutorials!! yeah! I don't have time this minute to watch it, I'm going to the movies with my daughter to see a sappy romance movie Nights in Rodanthe..my husband became a mule and refused to take me LOLOLOLOLOL I will watch your tutorial later this evening :)
thank you!!
Chrissy

Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:46 pm

Thanks Chrissy,

I don't think I can remember anyone being so happy about one of my videos BEFORE they've seen it :oops:

Enjoy the film, Gavin

Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:49 pm

Hi Gavin
Nice tutorial as always...
Just tried it, and It also works in Producer....

See You Soon...........

Mel

Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:07 pm

Hey, Gavin:
I've enjoyed your tutorials for many issues of Digital Camera Magazine and now that you do these excellent tutorials for Proshow I'm a happy camper. It's an effective, accessible and highly useable technique. I've tried to do something like it but with no success. Thanks for helping to see the simplest solution.
Floridabob

Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:09 pm

Hi Gavin
Thanks for your nifty little insight, I truly appreciate it.
About a month or so I needed to info but couldn't figure it out on my own so had to use 1 slide w/ keyframe layers

Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:29 pm

Never knew about this little feature for captions. Thanks
Joyce

Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:53 am

Gavin, I've seen repeated questions about doing just this thing and others like it, the constant questions rooted in the fact that Photodex never thought it necessary to produce a real manual where such techniques are explained and demonstrated. You fill a huge need, and you do it in a wonderfully simple and understandable way. You deserve applause from everyone.

Barbara

Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:41 am

All Shout After Me..........

GAVIN IS GREAT......HIP HIP HOORAY
Post a reply