Switch to full style
Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Gold only. Provide a link if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.
Post a reply

Any tutorials on You Tube?

Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:44 pm

I am unfortunately on dial-up, and even though I have the presenter plugin, the shows won't load. However I can view shows on YouTube. Probably because they stream (I guess) and the entire show doesn't have to load first. There are pauses all along of course, but that's what the replay button is for :)

So, does anyone know of any tutorials especially of how to do keyframing that are on YouTube? Or can anyone upload some tutorials there? We who are on dial-up will salute you :)
Jane

Re: Any tutorials on You Tube?

Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:24 am

No keyframing on gold, I'm afraid. There are ways around it, by using multiple slides and layers, you can basically achieve the same effects. If you go to Youtube and just do a search for proshow gold, you will find lots of shows to watch, I've never specifically searched for tutorials tho.
TinaJ

Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:41 am

Hello Jane

The following link will take you to a Gold tutorial by one of our latest members. He may be new to us but he is an experienced creator of tutorials for Photoshop and now ProShow Gold. From the link you should be able to get to his other stuff and subscribe:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NjaFqkLW-_Y

Best regards
Iris

Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:26 am

Jennifer from Choice Backgrounds also has tutorials that are excellent and Photodex has a page as well.
http://uk.youtube.com/profile_videos?p= ... ion&page=2

Cheers Jan

Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:46 pm

Oh good, thanks everyone I appreciate it.
Jane

Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:26 am

Hi Jane

Iris kidy pointed you to one of my Youtube videos.

Keyfaming isn't officially part of Proshow Gold but you can create the same effect using multiple images. Here's a Youtube video showing the basic idea. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3exF23Zllgo

I plan to record a new video just on keyframing in a week or so. I'll post in the forum when it's up.

Gavin

Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:45 am

I have actually subscribed to you now Gavin from seeing your show on the fog effect. I suggest everyone do the same. Gavin is really good at these tutorials!! and there is lots of information there. Thanks Gavin!! hugs Jan

Blogspot upload

Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:09 am

Hi all
Is it possible to play a show on blogspot? and if so how do I get it up to blogspot I have tried everything please can some one help, I am using producer 3.5.
Kind regards
I am an older member
Dave.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:23 pm

Hi Dave

I don't use Blogspot but I read a few blogs from time to time.

I would suggest you output your file as a video (MPG, MOV, WMV or whatever you fancy) and upload the video to YouTube.

Once the video (slideshow) is on Youtube you embed it into your blogspot page. Here's an example page from another Dave: http://davecross.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-11-04T07%3A30%3A00-05%3A00

I hope that helps

Gavin

Re: Blogspot upload

Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:37 pm

Dave Jordan wrote:Hi all
Is it possible to play a show on blogspot? and if so how do I get it up to blogspot I have tried everything please can some one help, I am using producer 3.5.
Kind regards
I am an older member
Dave.

Dave, you cannot upload a proshow file to Blogspot.
You can only play a show within Blogspot but the show itself must be uploaded to an outside server (not Blogspot).
You can upload to Photodex' server and insert the code in Blogspot. But from my experience, the navigation bar gets distorted, and the only solution I found was to get rid of it.

You can also play a flash version, but again, you'll need to upload your flash file to some outside server.

The good news is that you can use the "Insert video" function, upload a video file such as mpeg, and get the movie in Blogspot as flash directly. (example - my blog :D)

Also, you can upload to YouTube as Gavin suggested, and insert the code provided to embed it directly in Blogspot.
It will play in your site instead of on YouTube.
The disadvantage of this is that the option to watch the video in high resolution seems to get disabled on Blogspot.
Post a reply