Video tutorial - Moving fog and mist in PSG

Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Gold only. Provide a link if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.
PhotoGavin

Video tutorial - Moving fog and mist in PSG

Postby PhotoGavin » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:38 pm

Hi everyone.

I've uploaded a new Proshow Gold video tutorial on adding floating fog to your slide show.

In the video I demonstrate how to make fog in Photoshop and then move it in to Proshow Gold, where the fog is added as a layer and animated.

It's not a difficult thing to do, but hopefully you'll find the technique interesting.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NjaFqkLW-_Y

Gavin

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: Video tutorial - Moving fog and mist in PSG

Postby briancbb » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:43 am

Gavin
Thanks for that tutorial.

Having just viewed your tutorial, I now realise who you are :D . I would like you to know that it was your tutorials that inspired me in Photoshop as far back as 2002.

I am so pleased to see that this forum now has such expertise on board.
Briancbb (Brian, Clown by birth)
Thanks Al for the signature
Producer v6.0 Build 3410

PhotoGavin

Re: Video tutorial - Moving fog and mist in PSG

Postby PhotoGavin » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:48 pm

Hi Brian

Thanks for the kind words. I'm really proud to hear that you've found my tutorials and articles so useful over the years. :oops:

I enjoy writing and recording training tutorials. Photography, Photoshop and lately Proshow have given me so much pleasure over the years I just want to share it with as many people as possible.

Watchout for more Proshow videos very soon :)

Gavin

Return to PSG - Tutorials