20th Century Intro

Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Gold only. Provide a link if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.
PhotoGavin

20th Century Intro

Postby PhotoGavin » Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:49 pm

The idea's not exactly original, but this is my version of a movie theatre curtain opening intro sequence. The moving spot light effect is created with just two layers.

Download it, open the Proshow Gold file and see how it was constructed. Hopefully you'll find it useful.

http://www.gavinhoeyphotography.co.uk/p ... -intro.zip

The files are for learning purposes only and not for commersial use.

Gavin

Sorry If I've posted this in the wrong section.

Postby Barbara_K » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:43 pm

Very nice job Gavin. Another forum member created a very similar effect quite a while ago but it required the use of an application called "Wax" to create the spotlights. Your version looks the same and is much simpler.

Barbara

Bill Slish

Re: 20th Century Intro

Postby Bill Slish » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:37 pm

Great Job Gavin

I would love too see more things like this you have a great talent

Bill

Postby SSMAKER » Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:09 am

Gavin: Thanks for your posting.

I don't understand how the video clip comes into play. I can see how you move around the spotlight using layers-motion. Would you please explain what the video clip does? Thanks again.

PhotoGavin

Postby PhotoGavin » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:17 pm

Sorry for not spotting your question before.

There are no video clips used in this template, just three images, a bit of sound and a few hours hard graft :D

The confusion may have arised because when you unzip the file there is a video folder, but if you check it's empty. So why is it there? Well when you use the "Collect Show" feature it makes audio, image and video folders even if there is nothing inside them. Of course I could have deleted the empty folder but I forgot :roll:

Gavin

Postby SSMAKER » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:04 pm

Thanks for the explanation regarding the video file.

Please keep on posting your ideas.

Return to PSG - Tutorials