Keyframing in Gold

Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Gold only. Provide a link if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.
jkarney

Re: Keyframing in Gold

Postby jkarney » Tue May 27, 2008 10:41 am

I can understand why, keyframing is thye key to Producer''s power. Figuring out how to explain and teach was the real challnge in writing the book.
Cheers,
Jim

Postby HunnyB » Tue May 27, 2008 1:42 pm

Oh, I know Jim :D
I truly think keyframing is one of those things that takes practice, practice and more practice.
It has taken me 4-ever to get the concept in my head. Still working on it. :D
I really was just amazed on how many view this thread has.
HunnyB
HunnyB
PSP4, Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF70-300mm lens, Dell Studio XPS 9100 desktop w/ blu-ray burner & Windows 7; hpMedia center pc370n desktop; Gateway Laptop; Epson 4990 scanner; hpC5280 Printer; Adobe CS5; QuarkXpress 8

ngutman

Postby ngutman » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:59 pm

This is supposed to be a tutorial section. Many here are talking about keyframing in PSG and some examples are shown but I could not find any reference to the actual steps to get a given effect. The actual magnifying glass, for example.
Nathan

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby DickK » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:11 pm

Well, this started out a discussion not a tutorial to make it worse, it unfortunately got hijacked into a discussion of how you'd do this stuff in Producer. Most things can be done in PSG but if it requires the use of keyframes and/or layer masks (and I think the magnifier needs both) then it can't be done exactly like what's shown.

Suggest you start a thread in the general discussion with a question about what you'd like to do and we'll talk about what can be done -- more useful than what can't. ;)

Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Previous

Return to PSG - Tutorials