Switch to full style
Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Gold only. Provide a link if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.
Post a reply

Mikey

Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:30 pm

You can't have too many gadgets or
too much disk space !!

Ok, the 561 R is what I have coming...

howwwww abouttt... The Stanley FatMax Leica TLM100 true Laser tape measurer??? 1/4" off max at 100 feet...

...love my gadgets too...

~al

oh by the way, I thought CP/M was the greatest! Used it on my Osborne 100...

Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:40 pm

Don't have a laser rangefinder, but I do have a couple of GPS receivers (so I can
figure out how far lost I am). Osborne ?! -- hey, I built my own S-100 system
with wirewrapped video and cassette tape interface cards. Engineers are not as
smart today as back then -- I think it is "natural selection" -- back then, we did
things with tubes with 450-500 volts on the plates -- none of this 5 volt stuff.
450 volts will do a great job of discouraging the careless/dumb ones -- can't
even feel 5 volt stuff :lol:

mikey

450 Volts

Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:48 am

Now that I think of it... we never had any viruses at 450 volts - but lots of them at 5 volts. Maybe computers are like people - we get a fever to kill our viruses. Next time (if ever) I get a computer virus, maybe I'll plug in my variable power supply, crank ot up too 450 volts and clamp the output to my motherboard - whala- no more virus! whadda ya think???

Oh, one more "gadget" I KNOW you have... I have three of them... left handed monkey wrench.

~al

Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:29 am

Yes, I have an assortment of them - I use them to tighten the muffler
bearings on the cars. If you keep them in a bucket of propwash, they
won't rust though :wink:

mikey
:wink:
Post a reply