Switch to full style
Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Gold only. Provide a link if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.
Post a reply

Get image files to start show

Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:14 pm

I'm an occasional user (maybe once a year) so please excuse me if this sounds stupid. I am a fairly new user to Mac also. Right now I am running Proshow Gold 5 with Parallels . My image files are stored on the hard drive on my Mac side. How do I get the images to the Windows side so I can use the to create a slide show with PS 5?

Re: Get image files to start show

Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:41 am

Hi,
I'm not a Mac user, but I'd like to help.
When ProShow is installed on Parallels, what do you see on the left side of your screen ?
Do you see the Folder List ? Do you see your computer directories there ?
Can you press and open the various directories, until you reach the place where your pictures are located?

Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:22 am

I don't see the folder list. On the Mac side, my images are in the "Pictures" folder. On the Windows side there is a "My Pictures" folder. When I go thru the "My Pictures" folder I don't find any folder with my images. I've tried going thru all the folders on the left side and don't see my image files. I guess because I am Windows on Parallel, the images I stored on my Mac side is stored in a partitioned disk, but I don't see that partitioned disk to retrieve the images when running PG on the Windows side.

Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:31 am

I don't use parallels, but see if the following KB article addresses the issue (look at step 5)
http://kb.parallels.com/en/4729

mikey
Post a reply