Switch to full style
Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Gold only. Provide a link if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.
Post a reply

Drag and Drop into Layer List

Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:36 am

I recently found out about this feature. One that I'm sure has been there forever. Mr. Vernon Robinson pointed it out to me and I decided that as soon as I was done banging my head against my desk I would post a tutorial about it!

Jennifer

Re: Drag and Drop into Layer List

Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:29 am

Jennifer,
Your enthusiasm really shows through on this video. When Photodex added this feature, I felt the same way. Thanks for putting together a great tutorial and hopefully it will help others.

Regards,
-Vernon

Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:01 am

Thanks, Jennifer, for the tutorial. thanks to you, I will be using the feature for sure!

Ann

Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:35 am

Thank you Jennifer,

What a time saver. I just completed a show for a relative's funeral. It really helped with the time frame I had to complete the show. I've been using Gold v4 since it came out and never knew this was available. I was using the right click and navigate to the folder, which was very time consuming. Thanks again. :D

Tama
Post a reply