Help - burning multiple ISO files to Blue-ray using Menu

Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Producer. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.

Help - burning multiple ISO files to Blue-ray using Menu

Postby Rich Barnes » Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:29 am

I would greatly appreciate any help with this issue. I would like to burn multiple ISO programs to a single Blue-ray disc and generate a Menu at the front which would be used to allow the viewer to select which ever program they would like to review. In addition, I would like for the user to be able to have the options to: (1)selecting the desired program and returning to the menu for the next selection, or (2) having the option to select a starting point where a continuous play would occur... until the end of the disc.

I have had problems generating large, multiple DVDs using Proshow Producer, programs and seem to run into problems associated with memory on my PC. As a result, it would be desirable to produce multiple programs... and then build all of them onto a blue-ray disc and taking advantage of the larger storage capacity of blue-ray.

Can anyone provide me direction... on what software might be available that would enable one to accomplish this task. Your comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance... and Merry Christmas
Rich

Return to PSP - Third Party Applications