Compositor's Toolkit

Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Producer. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.

Compositor's Toolkit

Postby lensan » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:17 pm

Does anyone know if the new Compositor's Toolkit from Digital Juice will work with Producer - what format is the output of these fles? Can they be used like overlays and a video placed 'behind' it? Any help at all is greatly apprecicated!

Thanks in advance!

dnmilikan

Re: Compositor's Toolkit

Postby dnmilikan » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:11 pm

This from their website:

This Product is compatible with both Microsoft Windows® and Apple Mac OS®
Content is provided in QuickTime® format
Use our Free Juicer 3.25 build 140 software to
Convert to PAL, NTSC & DV
Output to AVI, Quicktime, Image sequences & Native NLE codecs
Compatible with Non-Linear Editing Application and Compositing Software

Looks like an interesting and useful effects library. Good luck should you decide to purchase it. I may decide to purchase this myself. Thank you for making me aware of it.

Best wishes,
Don

Postby lensan » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:26 pm

Yes it looks very cool. I wanted to make sure it will work before shelling out the money!!

Leonard

dnmilikan

Postby dnmilikan » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:45 am

I thought that it might be helpful to post this for those who may be interested in this package. When I communicated with their customer service online, they indicated that the introductory offer was no longer valid. However the customer service rep via telephone did extend the introductory offer. They are in a backorder situation until the first week of November (have over 1000 orders in the queue).

Don

Return to PSP - Third Party Applications