Trouble with VisisketchPro

Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Producer. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.

Trouble with VisisketchPro

Postby lanita33 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:50 pm

Hi everyone,

On the advice of some forum members, I have downloaded the trial version of VisiSketchPro. If you've seen Dave Fitzpatrick's show, "A Trip to Pittsburgh", he uses it to trace his route on a map with a little car.

The software is over my head and there isn't a tutorial for that particular feature, (or at least I can't find it). Any help in simplifying it for me would be appreciated. I want to buy it if I can figure it out, but no luck so far.

Lana

Re: Trouble with VisisketchPro

Postby ChrissyC » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:23 pm

Hi lanita...you can also e-mail him using the problem report on his web site. When I had a problem I used that link, he answered me right away.
His site is
http://www.visisketchpro.com/VSP/VSP_Main.html
look for Problem Report...he gets that report and will answer you back.
Hope that helps...
Chrissy

Postby floridabob » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:42 am

Lana:
I just kept trying various things and got it to work, but not as well as Dave. I had to find a map of just the area I need. I made that the bottom layer and then drew the route. It's been a long time since I've used it. If all you want to do is create maps and routes with animation, take a look at Road Trip Effect Pro for Windows. There is a free trial offered and I found it so easy to use I purchased the program.
Floridabob

Postby lanita33 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:49 pm

Thank you Chrissy. I already wrote him but I didn't get an answer. I'll try again.

Thank you Bob, I will definitely try that software.

Lana

Return to PSP - Third Party Applications