Double Alpha Swipes - Samples and Ideas

Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Producer. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.
skiyak

Double Alpha Swipes - Samples and Ideas

Postby skiyak » Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:00 pm

Well, got home last night and played with my swipes and was going to post a tutorial but I see that Mark has already prepared one (DJ has now changed the flash file to show that it's done in Producer). Thanks, Mark. One thing though, I don't know if I'd put the audio in a separate file as it can just stay with the mov file. Separating the files may become problematic if you change the length of your swipe and then you'd have to fiddle with it in Producer rather than keeping it in the mov file and lengthening/shortening automatically. I have to admit, I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to figure out -- I had expected that I'd have to do some keyframing but no need for that!

So thought I would expand a bit on the swipes and some possibilities. I think it would be quite easy to make your own double alpha swipes by using the matte and the alpha as a template. You can see in my last example. All the samples are quick and dirty but show quite easily what you could do.

Here's a link to the show: http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... alb=129475

Return to PSP - Third Party Applications