Tutorials Available for Purchase

Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Producer. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.

Tutorials Available for Purchase

Postby rkligman » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:59 pm

Due to popular request, I have created a DVD of the tutorials I have posted so far for you to purchase.

Included on the DVD:

Tutorials for: Keyframes, Matching Movement, Smoothing, and Masks Exposed Vol. 1 - 6
    Full Resolution Tutorials. The tutorials posted on my website are in 800 x 600 resolution which is smaller than what was actually recorded. The DVD has the full size 1008 x 724 version so it's perfectly clear.
    All of the Producer source files and graphics. Now you can load'em up and play with the same graphics that were used in the tutorial.

The price for the DVD, including shipping anywhere in the Continental United States, is $24.99. Purchases outside outside of this area will need to pay the actual shipping cost plus $24.99. I don't ever ship outside the US so I really don't know what that costs so when you order, consider it's a 3-4oz package and tell me how to ship it and it's cost.

I'm not really setup right now for an official order form. I have a paypal account so the easiest thing to do is to pay via PayPal to rick@ggsft.com. Tell me that you are ordering the Proshow Tutorials and include your Name, Shipping Address and Phone Number.

If you have any questions, PM or email me. Thank you.
Rick Insane Diego...

Return to PSP - Third Party Applications