Switch to full style
Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Producer. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.
Post a reply

Looking for contact to MediaDigitronics. Solved, thanks...

Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:51 pm

Please, can anybody help or advice:

I wanted to download "Highlighter Pro" - (to try it now & later to buy it - to use it with Producer.)

However - when I downloaded it from the MediaDigitronics Website - got strange message on my computer (on left bottom corner - I have Windows Ver. 7) -
- with Red circle with "kind of STOP sign": "HLP_V1_11. zip is not commonly downloaded and could be dangerous" , which was followed by a Rectangle with a word: "Discard" .....

I did not, however, discard it, but went to look for this Zip file (it is usually in "Downloads") - but I did not find the Zip !!!
What I've found was a file with proper date & time (of download): "Unconfirmed 290527.crdownload", file size: 6,414 Kb & file type: "Crownload file" - and when I clicked on it, nothing happened.

I also sent an Email to the MediaDigitronics thru their "Contact us" page about this problem - but I think it even didn't go thru, and I did not receive any response from them, either.

Please, can somebody help, what to do next ??

Thanks,
Alex
Last edited by Astra on Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Looking for contact to MediaDigitronics. Please, help.

Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:54 pm

I will see if I can get in touch with Dave for you and have him get back to you :D

mikey

Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:16 pm

Mikey,
thank you.

Alex

Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:55 am

Hello

I also tried to contact MediaDigitronics thru contact page but got no answer... Then I also am interested if someone can join Dave.

Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:39 am

Hey All,

Mike Fields informed me that some of you were having trouble reaching me through my contact reporting system. I have been away for the past 3 weeks and have no idea why that would be since I have received contact reports from others.

That said, I will attempt to find out what/where the problem lies and get it resolved.

In the meantime, if you could PM me on the PSE board with your issues, I will attempt to help you with your problems.

As to the download problem Alex listed above, it is true (unfortunately :cry: ) that VSP, HLP, and CAP are not commonly downloaded. As I recall, it is Firefox that traps that out and issues that alert. But selecting the option to permit the download should enable the program to download as intended. I have never had a report before that the downloaded file was an alert file such as was received. If you could try it again, when you get the Discard notice, I think there is a dropdown list that lets you choose to d/l the file or not. I'm uncertain of the browser you are using, so I cannot give you a definite path to take, but if you find the option to not only ignore ut to override the Discard alert, that should do the trick.

Dave

Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:26 am

Dave, thank you for your reply.
Will sent PM (as you've mentioned) later today.
Best regards, Alex
Post a reply