Looking for contact to MediaDigitronics. Solved, thanks...

Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Producer. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.

Looking for contact to MediaDigitronics. Solved, thanks...

Postby Astra » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:51 pm

Please, can anybody help or advice:

I wanted to download "Highlighter Pro" - (to try it now & later to buy it - to use it with Producer.)

However - when I downloaded it from the MediaDigitronics Website - got strange message on my computer (on left bottom corner - I have Windows Ver. 7) -
- with Red circle with "kind of STOP sign": "HLP_V1_11. zip is not commonly downloaded and could be dangerous" , which was followed by a Rectangle with a word: "Discard" .....

I did not, however, discard it, but went to look for this Zip file (it is usually in "Downloads") - but I did not find the Zip !!!
What I've found was a file with proper date & time (of download): "Unconfirmed 290527.crdownload", file size: 6,414 Kb & file type: "Crownload file" - and when I clicked on it, nothing happened.

I also sent an Email to the MediaDigitronics thru their "Contact us" page about this problem - but I think it even didn't go thru, and I did not receive any response from them, either.

Please, can somebody help, what to do next ??

Thanks,
Alex
Last edited by Astra on Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Looking for contact to MediaDigitronics. Please, help.

Postby gpsmikey » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:54 pm

I will see if I can get in touch with Dave for you and have him get back to you :D

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Postby Astra » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:16 pm

Mikey,
thank you.

Alex

Esteemed Member

Postby Marie78 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:55 am

Hello

I also tried to contact MediaDigitronics thru contact page but got no answer... Then I also am interested if someone can join Dave.
Chris Marie

Postby Dave Fitzpatrick » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:39 am

Hey All,

Mike Fields informed me that some of you were having trouble reaching me through my contact reporting system. I have been away for the past 3 weeks and have no idea why that would be since I have received contact reports from others.

That said, I will attempt to find out what/where the problem lies and get it resolved.

In the meantime, if you could PM me on the PSE board with your issues, I will attempt to help you with your problems.

As to the download problem Alex listed above, it is true (unfortunately :cry: ) that VSP, HLP, and CAP are not commonly downloaded. As I recall, it is Firefox that traps that out and issues that alert. But selecting the option to permit the download should enable the program to download as intended. I have never had a report before that the downloaded file was an alert file such as was received. If you could try it again, when you get the Discard notice, I think there is a dropdown list that lets you choose to d/l the file or not. I'm uncertain of the browser you are using, so I cannot give you a definite path to take, but if you find the option to not only ignore ut to override the Discard alert, that should do the trick.

Dave
Dave

The camera sees things the way they are. Photoshop makes them the way we'd like them to be.

http://www.mediadigitronics.com

Postby Astra » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:26 am

Dave, thank you for your reply.
Will sent PM (as you've mentioned) later today.
Best regards, Alex

Return to PSP - Third Party Applications