Switch to full style
Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Producer. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.
Post a reply

Digital Juice

Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:23 am

Hi everybody

I hope some of you knowledgeable folks here can help me. I am thinking of buying a subscription to Digital Juice and was just wondering if their products work with Producer. It seems to be for video editors only. Your help would be appreciated. Thanks

Re: Digital Juice

Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:39 am

I have a lot of DJ stuff. It works in ProShow very well.

Dale

Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:19 pm

I have not had a problem using DJ products with Producer. Stock footage, music, mattes, can come in very handy.

Tanya

Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:33 am

Thanks for your replies Dale and Tanya. I think I might purchase the lifetime deal they are offering but am not sure. It seems like a lot of money to pay without trying them out first. i wonder what their regular subscription price will be once the pilot project is finished. Anyway, i have to make up my mind soon as the deal ends today.. If you guys could have a look and tell me what you think it would be appriciated.

http://www.digitaljuice.com/

Keith

Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:53 am

Out of pure curiosity, how much for this lifetime deal? Speaking relatively, if the cost is high, it's a huge commitment; if it's not quite so much, then perhaps the feeling of obligation to use everything they have wouldn't be quite so much.

Barbara

Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:14 am

Hi Barbara,

The price was $250.00 lifetime. Now it is $400.00 lifetime for the basic plan. There is no monthly option like I thought they were going to do. I didn't go for it.. what does lifetime mean ? what happens if they go out of business next month ? They do have some nice product though. :D

Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:31 am

At $250, it would have been quite the deal for someone who uses a lot of their products. A person has to think a little harder about $400, which could fix the car or pay some of the utility bills.

Barbara

Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:57 pm

I do have quite a bit of DJ stuff and it does work well, but I have not sprung for the "Lifetime" option (have not talked myself into it after buying my new Nikon D810 camera :shock: ), however, I did get an email yesterday saying they have a "secret back door" into the special pricing. Check out this link (supposedly going away in a day or so):
http://www.digitaljuice.com/DB67C5E8T5? ... by%20pilot

mikey
Post a reply