Digital Juice

Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Producer. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.

Digital Juice

Postby folkroots » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:23 am

Hi everybody

I hope some of you knowledgeable folks here can help me. I am thinking of buying a subscription to Digital Juice and was just wondering if their products work with Producer. It seems to be for video editors only. Your help would be appreciated. Thanks

Re: Digital Juice

Postby im42n8 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:39 am

I have a lot of DJ stuff. It works in ProShow very well.

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Postby Solitude » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:19 pm

I have not had a problem using DJ products with Producer. Stock footage, music, mattes, can come in very handy.

Tanya

Postby folkroots » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:33 am

Thanks for your replies Dale and Tanya. I think I might purchase the lifetime deal they are offering but am not sure. It seems like a lot of money to pay without trying them out first. i wonder what their regular subscription price will be once the pilot project is finished. Anyway, i have to make up my mind soon as the deal ends today.. If you guys could have a look and tell me what you think it would be appriciated.

http://www.digitaljuice.com/

Keith

Postby BarbaraC » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:53 am

Out of pure curiosity, how much for this lifetime deal? Speaking relatively, if the cost is high, it's a huge commitment; if it's not quite so much, then perhaps the feeling of obligation to use everything they have wouldn't be quite so much.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Postby folkroots » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:14 am

Hi Barbara,

The price was $250.00 lifetime. Now it is $400.00 lifetime for the basic plan. There is no monthly option like I thought they were going to do. I didn't go for it.. what does lifetime mean ? what happens if they go out of business next month ? They do have some nice product though. :D

Postby BarbaraC » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:31 am

At $250, it would have been quite the deal for someone who uses a lot of their products. A person has to think a little harder about $400, which could fix the car or pay some of the utility bills.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Postby gpsmikey » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:57 pm

I do have quite a bit of DJ stuff and it does work well, but I have not sprung for the "Lifetime" option (have not talked myself into it after buying my new Nikon D810 camera :shock: ), however, I did get an email yesterday saying they have a "secret back door" into the special pricing. Check out this link (supposedly going away in a day or so):
http://www.digitaljuice.com/DB67C5E8T5? ... by%20pilot

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Return to PSP - Third Party Applications