Actual Wedding videos

Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Producer. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.

Actual Wedding videos

Postby gpvideodesigns » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:51 am

Hello everyone,
Does anyone know if there is a place where I can get actual live wedding clips? Not photos, but a wedding actually taking place. I want to do a wedding video, I've done many with still photos, but I want to do one with actual video also but since I'm not a photographer, I don't have any wedding video. Is there a place where I can get these clips?
Thanks in advance for any and all responses.

Re: Actual Wedding videos

Postby VidQueen » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:02 am

If you're willing to spend just a little bit of money, I just love www.istockphoto.com for stock photography, video, graphics and audio files:)

Jennifer

Postby gpsmikey » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:58 pm

Something to keep in mind if you are going to work with video of weddings - if you tape the reception for example including the music being played, while they may have had the rights to have the DJ play the music, you don't have the rights to the music on the sound track. This comes up periodically in the video forums. Technically, you are in violation of the usage rights for the music played at the reception if you sell copies of the DVD of the wedding you created. Yeah, I know - an interesting trap door. No, I'm definitely NOT the music police, but I did want to mention it so you were aware of it.

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Postby gpvideodesigns » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:21 am

Thanks Jennifer,, I'll go check that out. Was there but the site was pretty confusing. I'll try again. Thanks for the help.

Postby gpvideodesigns » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:21 am

Thanks Jennifer,, I'll go check that out. Was there but the site was pretty confusing. I'll try again. Thanks for the help.

Postby gpvideodesigns » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:24 am

Thank You Mikie.
Yeah I knew that. So hard though isn't it? Wish you could just use any music but I know about these things and it makes it so hard.
Thanks for your help. Wish I knew where to get royalty free music that wasn't just elevator music.

Postby VidQueen » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:27 am

At the very top of iStockPhoto, to the left of the blue Search Button, click where it says "All Files" and check "Video". Then type in Wedding into the Search field:)

I use www.pond5.com for my music. The cheaper it is, the more it sounds like elevator music, but if you're willing to pay a little more, they have some great stuff!

Postby gpvideodesigns » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:41 am

Wow Jennifer.. I just checked out 12stock photo and for one video it would cost me over $100. I just want to do a sample wedding video with actual moving video along with photos. I would need more than one video and at that rate, can't afford it. Guess I'll just keep looking. Thank you anyway just to expensive for that. Have a great day.

Postby VidQueen » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:11 am

If you're looking for HD, yes, they're expensive....I've never actually bought video from them, just Photos and Illustrations.

Postby gpvideodesigns » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:10 am

Thanks again Jennifer.. I'l go check out that ipond5. Thank You so much for all your help. Don't know how you have time with your own amazing business that I can't get enough of. Thank You so much.

Return to PSP - Third Party Applications