Lightroom plugin???

Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Producer. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.

Lightroom plugin???

Postby Box Brownie » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:59 pm

Hi All

Is anyone using the LR Plugin? The 'promised' video tutorial on the main website for using the plugin to export to Producer has yet to appear :roll: so what is your experience using it?

Also have you updated LR to version 4 and does the plugin work with that newest LR version :?:

TIA for the feedback & insight :)

Re: Lightroom plugin???

Postby gpsmikey » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:07 pm

I have not played with it yet (but I did download it). In the "web" tutorial, they do say you do it basically the same way. As far as LR4 goes, you don't say what OS you are running, but be aware that while LR3 will run on XP SP3, LR4 looks like it requires VIsta or above (I read that after I ordered the upgrade to 4 ... another incentive I guess to get W7 for my machine here :twisted: )

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Postby Box Brownie » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:05 am

Hi

Many thanks for the feedback :)

I have been using LR3 and PSCS5 as needed, been running W7 Pro 64 bit so well up on the spec though thinking of adding another 8GB RAM to double it to 16GB.

If you get the chance to use the Plugin do please post back your experiences of it???

In the web tutorial they seem to say the images for exporting to PSP are arranged in an order of use in LR, so does LR fix the order for PSP but that seems odd?

Postby gpsmikey » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:58 pm

I noticed also that they indicated it fed them in the sorted order to Producer (that was what got my attention), but I don't know how that works yet since I have not used it. I thought there were several others here that had used it, but I may be wrong.

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Return to PSP - Third Party Applications