Corel Video X4 Ultimate

Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Producer. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.
Valued Member

Corel Video X4 Ultimate

Postby bulajap » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:55 am

Hi Everyone......

I have been using Proshow Producer for my slideshows. I have an opprotunity for a good price on Corel Video X4 ultimate.

Does or has anyone used the two in conjunction with each other? In other words, could I use Corel Video for editing, ect. and then import into Proshow Producer and make the final slideshow?

thank you

Re: Corel Video X4 Ultimate

Postby rickinsavh » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:04 pm

Yes you can use the Corel product to edit your videos.
They have user forum that's pretty good, http://forum.corel.com

There is a lot software available for video editing. If you ask here which is best you'll get a rather large number of passionate answers.

With any software you choose, remember that when you're done editing your video you will need to render it out in a format that can be imported into Producer. This Corel product, as well as almost all video editing software available, renders out in many different formats that work fine in Producer.

Hope this helps...

Rick
Producer 7.0.3496, ULead - MSP8, VS 11.5, PI X3, MF 7 Pro, Adobe- CS2, AE 7.0, Pinnacle Studio+ 10.8, ACDSee 9.0, BluffTitler (10Pro)
ProShow Enthusiast since Jul 16, 2008

Return to PSP - Third Party Applications