Animated signature

Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Producer. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.

Animated signature

Postby falciform13 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:29 am

I would like to add an animated signature. I only know of two examples, the beginning of the We are the World video and the end of Star Trek 6. My question maybe more hardware than software. Does anyone know how to do this? Is there a device that can capture it and record it? I would guess it would need to be converted into some video format. I haven't worked with video and Producer yet. Is it possible to scale the video? I don't want it to take up the whole screen. In fact I may want several on the screen at the same time, not sure if that's possible.

Re: Animated signature

Postby gpsmikey » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:35 am

Check out Dave Fitzpatricks stuff (Visisketch and Captions Alive Pro etc) http://www.visisketchpro.com/ - it should do what you want to do. He has a number of utilities that allow you to do interesting things with sketches and text etc. He also visits here periodically.

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Esteemed Member

Re: Animated signature

Postby skb1951 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:17 pm

Jennifer Clark, Choice Backgrounds, has a tutorial on using Captions Alive on her blog, Learnproshow.. Perhaps it will help you.

http://learnproshow.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... reate.html

Sue
Whether you say you can, or whether you say you can't....you're right!

Proshow Producer 5.0.322, Adobe Elements 8.0, Canon t2i

Return to PSP - Third Party Applications