Interesting video processing software

Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Producer. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.

Re: Interesting video processing software

Postby folkroots » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:26 am

Hi Jon,
Thanks for the tip on the deal for the discounted price on VReal. I followed the instructions,entered the promo code and got the discount. I then downloaded and installed the program only to find out that the serial # they gave me did not work. On further investigation my understanding is that in order to get the discounted price ( I paid $21) you have to have version 2 premium installed. This deal seems to be only for an upgrade from v2 to v3. Right now I do not have either version and I am out $21. Do you know a work around for this before i try to get my money back ?

Keith

Postby jonP » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:39 am

Keith,

I already had my v3.0 license so I didn't purchase through this offer. I was just passing along the email they sent. As I understood the deal, presuming you purchased it on 2/29 it was the savings of $29 off the regular $49 price.

I notice there's another button on the premium download page that is for an upgrade version for $20. Are you certain you didn't select that one? To resolve this my suggestion would be to contact them directly at the support page http://vreveal.com/support/contact and explain what occurred. They were very helpful to me when I was choosing a new video card for best performance even before I went from the free to premium version.

Postby dcbyrne » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:43 pm

Hello Jon,
I have this program and found a problem the company did not respond to. I requested help 3 times. I have a Blue Yeti Pro USB microphone conected to my system. vReveal crashes evertime I start the program with the microphone connected. When I remove the USB cable the program works. The same thing happens when my Logitech C910 HD Camcorder is connected. Otherwise the program works well.

Douglas

Previous

Return to PSP - Third Party Applications