FYI about Footage Firm

Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Producer. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.

FYI about Footage Firm

Postby HunnyB » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:44 am

I just received 3 products from footage firm. If you have not checked them out, do so.
The Flourishes and Retro clips are really nice !!!!!

And the music "lifestyles" is really good.

They are free, you only pay for shipping.
I have always been pleased with their products.
HunnyB
PSP4, Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF70-300mm lens, Dell Studio XPS 9100 desktop w/ blu-ray burner & Windows 7; hpMedia center pc370n desktop; Gateway Laptop; Epson 4990 scanner; hpC5280 Printer; Adobe CS5; QuarkXpress 8

Re: FYI about Footage Firm

Postby AMD » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:22 pm

I agree, Hunny. They really are a deal!

Ann

Postby gpsmikey » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:26 pm

Yes, I have a number of their sale DVD's as well as several of their music CD's. Be sure and check out my post on their new venture "VideoBlocks" where you can get a free 7 day trial and download all sorts of video clips (royalty free) for free.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17635

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Postby texbrandt » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:43 pm

[quote="gpsmikey"]Yes, I have a number of their sale DVD's as well as several of their music CD's. Be sure and check out my post on their new venture "VideoBlocks" where you can get a free 7 day trial and download all sorts of video clips (royalty free) for free.

Definitely worth checking out. I am downloading several just to have on hand. I have a pretty good stack of the Footage Firms music and video clips. Now if Digital Juice would close out another batch of stuff and price it at give away prices---

Robert
"Seeking questions for life's persistent answers."
http://texbrandt.com/blog

Postby debngar » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:59 pm

Am I missing something? How can I tell the length of the songs offered on the CDs? All they display is 24 seconds of audio. I wouldn't want to spend $139 for a royalty free CD only to find out they're only 30-60 seconds long. I need to know that first. Not to knock this but there are resources for half that price (or less) for 10 songs. :roll:
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Postby gpsmikey » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:12 pm

Here is the link to their "Free Music" selections (you only pay $8.43 / CD not the $139) - click on the CD for more info and it will tell you what the lengths are that are available on the CD.
http://www.footagefirm.com/newproductionmusic.html

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Return to PSP - Third Party Applications