New Wedding Style Pack

Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Producer. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.

Re: New Wedding Style Pack

Postby debngar » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:33 pm

pja wrote:I seen the style pack and it didn't WOW me... Not sure if it would or not but it would have been nice if the themed style packs can include a transition or two. Otherwise, we can expect sometime soon a wedding transition pack with some hearts floating around and sparkles zinging back and forth! Just my 2 cents! Change anyone?

PJA

I know this may sound stupid but there are 3 built-in theme transitions already included in Producer, similar to what you described, - one with moving hearts, one with a swooshing veil and another with falling confetti. Did you notice those? But maybe they don't have enough "zing" for you. If not then the other vendors have some nice choices, as others have suggested.

Personally, I think a wedding show is better off having subtle effects and presentation, not with stuff flying all over the place else it takes the focus off the bride and groom. The story of the day is more important than the effects anyways.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Re: New Wedding Style Pack

Postby PhotoBob » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:30 pm

I have to agree with you, if there are too many wild effects or WOWS, then the viewer may look more for the different effects rather than to actually view the images in the wedding story. In working on a wedding show, I want my effects to be pretty much a part of the back ground in order to enhance the images in the Bride and Groom's wedding story. I do not want my effects to be so wild in that it takes the viewers eyes away from the actual wedding images themselves.
Producer V5, PS CS6, Lightroom 5, Olympus OMD E-M5
BS Ed Indiana State university, MS Ed Indiana University

Previous

Return to PSP - Third Party Applications