ImgBurn v2.5.4.0 released. Oooops...

Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Producer. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.
Valued Member

ImgBurn v2.5.4.0 released. Oooops...

Postby Pat » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:25 pm

ImgBurn v2.5.4.0 released.
Changelog:

* Changed: Remove some more try/catch statements (mainly to do with buffer recovery stuff) in an attempt to get to the root cause of an EInvalidOp error that I've seen in a few bug reports.
* Changed/Fixed: Attempt to clean up the icons created in the wrong location by a bug in v2.5.2.0. It made them in the current user profile rather than the all users profile and could leave you with duplicate icons after installing v2.5.3.0.
* Fixed: Bug introduced in v2.5.3.0 when selecting multiple files in an 'Open File' dialog box under Vista+ (i.e. those using the new IFileDialog code). The first file was being removed from the list of selected files.

Re: ImgBurn v2.5.4.0 released. Oooops...

Postby gpsmikey » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:34 pm

Thanks Pat !! I thought the "land of OZ" was somewhere in Kansas (as opposed to the land of ooze that is in our capitol ... :twisted: )

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Return to PSP - Third Party Applications