Rendering DJ Quick Time using Parallels

Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Producer. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.

Rendering DJ Quick Time using Parallels

Postby lensan » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:56 pm

I would really appreciate some help with this one! I have a new iMac i7 and I am running Parallels on it so I may use PSP. Everything works great except for one thing. When I use Digital Juice products and render them, the items are not recognized by PSP. They show up on the desktop with the QT logo associated with the file. However, on the PSP area that shows the thumbnails, the file shows up as a rectangle with a music note and film strip as the icon. If I drag it to the slide list, it is not recognized. Any suggestions or ideas would be truly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: Rendering DJ Quick Time using Parallels

Postby marma0525 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:10 am

Check the file type you are getting after rendering. I'm sure it is a file type not recognized by Elements. To get the file type information right click on the file outputted and than select Get Info. A window will pop up telling you the file size and type. I had to go through trial and error until I got the right file format for ProShow Producer out of Quick Time after I used iMovie to stabilize a video clip.

Matthias

Return to PSP - Third Party Applications