Adobe Premiere Elements ..... Grrrr

Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Producer. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.

Adobe Premiere Elements ..... Grrrr

Postby Deb » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:40 pm

Hi everyone!!

It has been a LOOOOONG time since I opened up Producer :cry: and it only took a few hours before I found myself back on this site for help!!! :oops:

This is my problem - I am making a slideshow that includes video and photos. So I edited the 14mins of video down to 3 mins using Premiere Elements but Producer does not recognise this format :roll: Is there any way of getting my edited video into my slideshow or do I have to re-edit it using another program? If so, can anyone suggest an easy to use program? The annoying thing is that I have actually done this before but cannot remember how I did it :? This is what happens when you get distracted and neglect Producer :(

Thanks

Deb

Re: Adobe Premiere Elements ..... Grrrr

Postby heckydog » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:58 pm

So I edited the 14mins of video down to 3 mins using Premiere Elements but Producer does not recognise this format :roll:

What format are you outputting to? I haven't used Premiere Elements since version 2 or 3 but I'm pretty sure it can render several formats. I would recommend uncompressed avi if it's available. Or wmv if you can get at least 1500 kbps for a bitrate.

Joe

Postby Deb » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:57 pm

OMG ... you solved my problem with your first question ..... I just saved the file ... I didn't render it!! :oops:

Thanks so much for your response :D

Regards, Deb

Postby heckydog » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:03 am

Kewl ! Don't we wish they were all that easy. :lol:

Joe

Postby BarbaraC » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:03 am

Deb, at least you didn't do what I did one day, deciding my scanner was broken and all was lost and consequently asking all kinds of questions here on the forum before discovering I'd...yes, I'd forgotten to turn on the darned thing!

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Postby Deb » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:33 pm

LOL ... thanks Barbara - that made me feel better!

Return to PSP - Third Party Applications