GroBoto

Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Producer. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.
Valued Member

GroBoto

Postby janera » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:29 am

Hi All, I got this email today featuring this software http://my.smithmicro.com/win/groboto/index.html
and I was wondering if anyone is using this and what their thoughts are on it. Could this be used in conjunction with Producer somehow? Just that it is rather inexpensive and it caught my eye.
Thanks, Jane

Re: GroBoto

Postby Zotz1 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:07 pm

Hey Janera ,
I took a look at Groboto and it looks pretty cool for 3d images but seems unclear about 3d video . I bought
a program a few months ago called Iclone4 .Digital Juice runs a sale on it every once in a while .I think I paid
129.00 for it . It makes 3d videos which you can render to avi and those will work in psp .The site to see
it is at Reallusion.com Im still playing with it so I cant really give an accurate thumbs up on it yet maybe
another member can . Just thought I would give you some options if 3d is what your looking for :)
Hope this helps ,
Paul

Valued Member

Postby janera » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:52 am

Hi Paul,
Thanks for the info. I will check that out for sure!
Zotz1 wrote:I bought a program a few months ago called Iclone4 .Digital Juice runs a sale on it every once in a while .I think I paid 129.00 for it . It makes 3d videos which you can render to avi and those will work in psp.
It sounds pretty cool! Just got my new laptop this week and looking for some new programs to go along with it.
:) Jane

Postby AlleycatLA » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:26 pm

Ahh Groboto ! It's a fun little program, and pretty inexpensive too. I bought it at Siggraph a couple years back, and there is a upcoming 3.0 upgrade I hear. It's been a while (not currently installed), but from what I remember it can save out video, stills with alpha I think and 3d obj files (sadly no texture) to use in other programs. I was going to use it for nightclub visuals with poser, but never did. In short, creates artwork that needs to be polished/composited in other programs. I did find this:

Mark

Return to PSP - Third Party Applications