Bluff Titler Download Version Question ??

Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Producer. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.

Bluff Titler Download Version Question ??

Postby Ron » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:26 pm

Hi All
The last piece of software that I need to download to my new system is Bluff Titler. I've been hesitant because I'm not sure which way to go. I thought that I read (although can no longer find) that the older Bluff Titler version is better than the new "Easy" Version.
Since my purchase, they repackaged how they sell their software. I wrote to them and they provided me the link to download either their current "Easy" version or the older "7.6" version. Does anyone here have any insight to these versions. Their site only compares their "Easy" version to their higher priced "Pro" version.
I really haven't delved into their software yet it was on my to do list so I'm like a Newbie to their software. Any advice or direction is appreciated. I did a search and if I missed that this was addressed already then I apoligize.
Thanks Ron
"Family over Friends" "Night over Day" "Nikon over Canon" "Gravy over Everything"

Re: Bluff Titler Download Version Question ??

Postby gpsmikey » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:05 pm

While I don't have an answer, I suspect this is the thread you were thinking of ?
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=14462
(I have not figured out what I want to do either :shock: )

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Postby Ron » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:21 pm

Hey Mikey
I knew you would come thru with the link to my missing thread. Thanks Much!! I must've had my blinders on. It also linked to Bluff Titler with the same question being addressed. Noone gave a concrete answer, because they seem to agree on you winsome & losesome (My Cousin Vinny...lol) in the new easy version & that they put the punch in the pro version.
Not sure what to do ...flip coin maybe... When I purchased Gold it was only a few months before I wanted Producer. I'll continue to wait & see if anyone else has any further thoughts on the matter.
Ron
"Family over Friends" "Night over Day" "Nikon over Canon" "Gravy over Everything"

Postby heckydog » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:13 pm

richichi wrote:Hey Mikey
I knew you would come thru with the link to my missing thread. Thanks Much!! I must've had my blinders on. It also linked to Bluff Titler with the same question being addressed. Noone gave a concrete answer, because they seem to agree on you winsome & losesome (My Cousin Vinny...lol) in the new easy version & that they put the punch in the pro version.
Not sure what to do ...flip coin maybe... When I purchased Gold it was only a few months before I wanted Producer. I'll continue to wait & see if anyone else has any further thoughts on the matter.
Ron

I upgraded to the Pro version. btw, they just released another new update, 8.04.

If you made any of your own shows or edited the pre-loaded shows then the logical move is to the Pro version. If all you ever did was use the pre-loaded shows then the Easy version is the one to get.

Realistically, very few people should be getting the Easy version.

Joe

Return to PSP - Third Party Applications