wedding album multilayered templates

Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Producer. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.

Postby rdurga » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:39 pm

Pl have a look at these templates to get some ideas on how to frame your slideshows. I have not tried these frames but I have kept these frames in my files for reference and inspiration. Why reinvent the wheel?

You can use these frames for anniversaries, graduation or any special occasion. You can modify them to your heart’s content. In addition, you can use these templates to print with your favorite photos.

They are not expensive considering how many frames with their elements available for you to rearrange the way you wanted and then apply special effects.

http://cgi.ebay.com/50-WEDDING-ALBUM-PH ... dZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/WEDDING-ALBUM-PHOTO ... dZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/MULTILAYERED-PSD-WE ... dZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/WEDDING-ALBUM-PHOTO ... dZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... SIMPLEITEM

Pl have a look at some of the work I have done on similar frames:
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14322&p=115316#p115316

ram

Re: wedding album multilayered templates

Postby caganaudie » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:52 pm

I believe these are all software that has been downloaded from pirate sites. Be Careful!

Postby ChrissyC » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:59 pm

I have my eye on the first set of frames....what a gorgeous set and great price... :D very very nice stuff...

Postby sheldonk » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:01 am

Ebay is loaded with photo templates, photo frames, Photoshop actions etc. Do a search for Photoshop templates or Photoshop actions and you will find dozens and dozens people selling this stuff. Most are very reasonably priced. I have bought several "collections" and I got some really good stuff.

Sheldon

Postby BarbaraC » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Ram, please be careful. I just did some nose-to-the-monitor investigation, and one of those people has designs I instantly recognized, and they definitely weren't hers. I don't know about the other people, but caution is advised all the way around.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Postby caganaudie » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:55 pm

Barb,
You are right about being careful in using this software.

After doing a quick search I found most of the Photoshop templates offered at low price on Ebay is being offered on pirate sites for downloading (and on Ioffer at lower price than ebay). I have sent emails to the vendors asking who owns copywrite on the templates and have yet to get answer, one did answered with a term of use statement. I believe these Ebay Vendors are selling illegal software.

I am staying away from using these templates.

Ima

Postby ChrissyC » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:46 pm

Same here Sheldon, I have found fantastic deals on e-bay...I love to find bargins :lol:
Chrissy

Postby rdurga » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:30 pm

Hi Shedon,

I am happy to hear from a fellow photoshop user who is a frequent visitor and a collector of photoshop templates and actions from ebay.

I lost count of the actions I have collected over the years from many sources including ebay. Now I cannot even recollect many of these actions. One of the best ones are from Panos from Spain. He used to offer for free and later with suggestions from the free loaders like me, he has started charging a nominal price. He is a very talented gentleman. I have another gentleman Mike Finn from Newzeland. He has fabulous actions for photopainting. Now a days, he is into real painting. He is another talented gentleman dedicated their lives to photoshop. For the last few years, he is not active.

Hi Barbara,

Tks for checking out the templates.

When I study the psd layers, the work is very sloppy. There are blank layers and some layers are not even used. There were many elements that should have been erased. Some of the files are very huge - 200 mb. Some layers have names in some east European language (may be Russian). Of course the end product is really attractive.

I have a feeling these files are created by some backshop photoshop artists and marketed by different groups thru ebay and other sources. These are not downloadable files. I got DVD’s through regular mail. There is hardly any profit margin to speak of.

Hi Chrissy,

Trust you have received your dvd. It will keep your spirits up. If you need help or assistance with those dvds, pl pm me. I know you are a brave lady. Pl keep your smiles like you always do. You have the well wishes from all of us.

ram

Return to PSP - Third Party Applications