Switch to full style
Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Producer. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.
Post a reply

Revised Typewriter File Available

Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:24 pm

I have uploaded a modified version of the Typewriter program and this one includes the TypewriterSound.mp3 file as well, since Sound Jay was nice enough to let me distribute it with this program. I ask that you read the restrictions on the use of the sound file and the program file, both of which are included in the readme.txt file.

As was requested by a member here, this revised program allows you to build the AVI either with or without the typewriter background image.

As before, the zipped file can be found at:

http://www.mediadigitronics.com

Go to Goodies -> ProShow Stuff

Re: Revised Typewriter File Available

Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:48 pm

Thank you! :D

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:00 pm

Wow! Thanks, Dave! I just sent a little e-mail New Year's message to a relative in Florida using the file. I chromo keyed out the gray background and inserted an image under the typewriter--which really made it nice and personal. I think all of us can find multiple uses for the file.

You are most generous to share. I love your other programs and have made some neat shows using them.

Thanks,
Ann

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:03 pm

Dave - this is awesome! Thanks for all your work. You have been very generous and it is appreciated!

Mary

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:16 pm

Dave

That is so so cool . Thank you Dave . I showed my husband. Guess what.. He looked at it and said that old typewriter should make people suggest we are some darn old people . And :" Isn't a typewriter always typing in the middle, and the paper should be moving from right to left?". SO I told him: " New technology ... The look is just vintage replica ". .. Yeah you guessed right: he's an engineer..

Anita.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:39 pm

Dave,

Such a nice gesture on your part..Thank You.
Becky

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:54 pm

Anita, I thought about making a moving carriage typewriter, but went with a Selectric instead. The carriage on the Selectric did not move. It had a spinning ball which traveled left to right as it typed.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:08 pm

Dave

I wouldn't give a darn if that paper was moving right to left Dave, cause I think the effect is so cool. You did such an amazing job. I just had to tell the story about my husbands reaction. It was so typically coming from an engineer's brain. Picky, picky picky..All in good fun though..

Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:40 pm

Hi Dave,
Thank you for the typewriter. Best regards. quetzal :D

Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:18 am

Thanks Dave
I LOVE IT!!!!!!
Tnx so very much for your kindness,
you are a great tallent,
I am waiting to save a few more bucks to buy
your captions alive pro as well,
you have helped me in the past on here
and your kindness wont be forgotten,
you are a good person and i think it is a great
gesture to help the people of Haiti, and it is a priveledge to
know you
cheers
sharon

Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:40 am

Thank you very much Dave - very generous of you.

Charlie
Post a reply